At Metairie Healthcare Center, our highly skilled rehabilitation staff includes dedicated Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapists. Our rehabilitation model is based on providing more therapy per day and more days per week to expedite your transition back home. It is a well-rounded rehabilitation program, based on individual outcome-driven treatments, delivered up to 6 days per week at our facility in Metairie. Our exclusive program, rooted in proven clinical pathways, offers a range of customized treatment approaches, therapies, and services that few other programs can match. The treatments are carefully planned and supervised by medical professionals in a rehabilitation environment, guided by our compassionate team of nurses, therapists, and staff who will be with you every step of the way.
Physician directed rehabilitation services are based on clinically proven outcomes. Our High Intensity Therapy (HIT) programs expedite the transition back to the community. These same evidence-based programs are tailored to meet individual goals and abilities.
The Difference with Our Rehabilitation Model
- More therapy, more hours per day, more days per week to get you home sooner.
- A dedicated rehabilitation environment, located in the heart of Metairie.
- Skilled, patient-focused therapists and nurses track your progress.
- Individualized treatment plans – customized rehabilitation approaches built for your needs and capabilities.
- Outcome-driven techniques – proven therapeutic approaches and techniques.
- Education for you and your family – through skilled instruction, you and your family will learn strategies and techniques to encourage a successful transition back home.